Anyone interested is losing thru the holidays

Options
Hi my name is Michele and I am very serious about losing 10 pounds by New Year's Day. If I don't start now I will end up gaining. I am looking for anyone interested in joining me on this journey. Once New Years hits and we have achieved our goal we can set another one. Baby steps. So let's ring in the new year with a new us

Replies

• Remoth
    Remoth Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm in the same boat. I'm looking at 20lb by new years and 60-70 by next spring. A drop in the bucket for me, but it's a start. I know you can do it!
  • timetochange52
    timetochange52 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me too. I decided not to fall for that "wait until the New Year" trap. So today is my Day #1 getting back on track.
  • FitLifeAdventures
    Options
    I'm definitely in! Just started back up again and am ready to knock 10-12 pounds by 1/1/16! I've already lost 2 pounds!
  • sarahstrunk1
    sarahstrunk1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've got 15 to lose by Jan 16th! I'm in a wedding and the dress doesn't fit and I'm leaving on a cruise th day after the wedding! I have no choice! MUST LOSE
  • skinnychic54
    skinnychic54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to seriously lose weight. I need to lose about 30 pounds and want some motivation to do it. Any suggestions? All are welcome. I am trying to limit snacks which I think is my downfall. I am starting today and have tracked all my food for today so far. I can't believe how many calories are in some foods.
  • benjistar
    benjistar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was doing great, lost 30 pounds and I recently put 12 back on. I'm so depressed.
    No more excuses! Let's do this ladies
  • cluelessang
    cluelessang Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in. It's a good goal to set to not overeat during the holidays!
  • noodle412
    noodle412 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in, need to lose 10 lbs. Been eating out way too much recently and not watching! Feel free to add me, we can offer some support to each other thru December
  • mrsm0602
    mrsm0602 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds great let's do this
  • j116325
    j116325 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I too have a goal of losing 20 lbs in December. Let's go!
  • mrsm0602
    mrsm0602 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. My weigh in day is sturdy. I'll tell you how it goes
  • VanessaLynn214
    VanessaLynn214 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:
    I've already started with drinking Shakeology for breakfast :smile: It's the most nutrient dense meal you could have - It is a meal replacement so absolutely works when you're in a rush or on the run :smile:

My next step...nutrition! I need to eat the right portions. I love food so the nutrition part is huge for me :wink:

I stepped away from My Fitness Pal for a little bit but now I'm BACK!
    I would like to make friends in this community :smile:
    Having like minded people encouraging each other is a great way for us all to reach our goals! 

Have a great day everyone!
  • joeynieto
    joeynieto Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Got about 45 pounds to lose before the summer. Just need to get motivated to get to the gym (which is in my sun room)...