Is anyone else looking for a larger MPF friend network?

Options
melizabird919
melizabird919 Posts: 29 Member
edited November 2015 in Motivation and Support
I've found some great and supportive people here on MFP, but would love a larger network of people to give and get support. I've found a lot of motivation in watching others succeed. In the last few months many friends have become inactive or have seemed to stop using the social media aspects of the community.

I'm 25 from IL and looking to lose another 60lbs (I have lost almost 20lbs since the beginning of October).

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to adding new friends. I've got around 100more lbs to go. Feel free to add me!
  • FitLifeAdventures
    Options
    Im in! Ive lost about 53 pounds over the last year and am looking to lose about 55 more by June!
  • melizabird919
    melizabird919 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im in! Ive lost about 53 pounds over the last year and am looking to lose about 55 more by June!

Congrats on your success so far. That's so great! Thanks for the friend request.
  • bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on round 2 - lost 60, gained 20 (in about 2 years) now looking to loose 40 (those 20 + 20 more)
  • bahrets
    bahrets Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've found some great and supportive people here on MFP, but would love a larger network of people to give and get support. I've found a lot of motivation in watching others succeed. In the last few months many friends have become inactive or have seemed to stop using the social media aspects of the community.

I'm 25 from IL and looking to lose another 60lbs (I have lost almost 20lbs since the beginning of October).

Feel free to add me!

I added you!
  • bahrets
    Options
    bnm1979 wrote: »
    Add me! I'm on round 2 - lost 60, gained 20 (in about 2 years) now looking to loose 40 (those 20 + 20 more)

I added you.
  • bahrets
    Options
    I am adding people but feel free to add me. I am new to MFP.
  • bahrets
    Options

I added you
  • momosabunny
    momosabunny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, just working on building a MFP network and am looking to lose 15lbs. I've been just above my goal for four years now, and it's time I need to really get serious about losing the weight.
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started Oct 11th at 234lbs, down to 221lbs. On my way to lose 70 more. Would love the support! We can do this!
  • mestabrook17
    mestabrook17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me - looking for the same! 180 days strong and going!
  • jenniferohara369
    Options
    Everyone can add me, I am looking to lose 90 pounds. I have already lost 40 before this journey. Looking for some motivation to keep going.
  • SpeedChick21
    SpeedChick21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on day 120 and going strong (I've been an on again off again MFPer lol). Just started an accountability group on facebook with a workout plan for 6 weeks. Trying to motivate my friends too :) I would love more motivation on here though! I started at 205 and am currently at 180 (5'7")..my next goal is to lose another 5lbs by Jan 1 and then reevaluate my goals from there. :)
  • rbrott23
    rbrott23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been pretty inconsistent when it comes to MFP (and some other things like using my fitbit, eating healthy, and actually making it to the gym) I would love to have a good group to keep me motivated! Add me! :smile:
  • tdiamond88
    tdiamond88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends on here!
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from IL moved away when I joined the Navy, feel free to add me!
  • natalielosew
    natalielosew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for pals! I have felt really unmotivated this week and came back specifically to see if i could find some people to help motivate me!
  • joeynieto
    joeynieto Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need friends, only have my wife and a co-worker =0(
  • beautifulsass
    beautifulsass Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love the motivation
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I would like to add you as well!