Accountability Partners Wanted!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a group of new friends (M/F) who are seriously interested in motivating & holding each other accountable in our weight loss / fitness journey. Together we can reach our goals! Who's with me?!

Replies

• M3ltD0Vvn
    M3ltD0Vvn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Howdy. I'm new here and fired up to make a journey. I take a winter lay-off for work and have the time - no time like the present, right?

\m/
  • SexySlimRN
    SexySlimRN Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm ready.
  • crucibleofwill
    crucibleofwill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! What are your plans / goals? Im starting P90 on monday, working my way up to p90x3 after a month or two ( hopefully)! I went ahead and purchased both to help me to commit.
  • crucibleofwill
    Options
    SexySlimRN wrote: »
    I'm ready.
    Okay, lets hear your plan!
  • M3ltD0Vvn
    M3ltD0Vvn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have a gym quality Treadmill, a medium end Bow-Flex, and tons of free weights. All I lack is personal accountability.

I work in construction - but took my first lay off in 5 years. Its not an excuse.. but it is - because I work 10-12 hours a day, I fell back on the idea that was my work out. Its obviously not as I keep gaining weight. Time for me to seperate work, from work out and do things right.

\m/
  • crucibleofwill
    Options
    Sounds like you are set with the equipment part! Dialing in the nutrition and making time for the workout is the tough part for me as well. Ok, time to clean the junk food out of the house and start getting serious. Before you know it we'll be on our way!
  • Marcielynn69
    Marcielynn69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in feel free to add me
  • crucibleofwill
    Options
    I'm in feel free to add me

Okay, lets hear your goals and your plan. It's all about accountability here!
  • NotGuiltylawyer
    NotGuiltylawyer Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! im looking to bump up my progress for the year 2016!!
  • crucibleofwill
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! im looking to bump up my progress for the year 2016!!

Where are you at in your goals and whats the next step?
  • sault_girl
    sault_girl Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started working out again within the last week. Goal for workouts is to do 2 strength training and 2 cardio workouts.

Dealing with food, I'm just starting to track everything for this first week.

Will get serious about food once the chocolate cake is all gone. o:)
  • crucibleofwill
    Options
    Okay everyone, I havd to
    sault_girl wrote: »
    I'm in! Started working out again within the last week. Goal for workouts is to do 2 strength training and 2 cardio workouts.

Dealing with food, I'm just starting to track everything for this first week.

Will get serious about food once the chocolate cake is all gone. o:)

Mmmm...chocolate cake, my friend and enemy. I just threw out 2 boxes of devils food cake - if its around, i'll make it. Goals sound great, keep me posted!
  • niagraceny
    niagraceny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Haven't gotten to the point of throwing stuff away yet! That's good. I shop better now! Keep it up!
  • baudilus
    baudilus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in, anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Kraz371
    Kraz371 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm game!!!
  • FridayL
    FridayL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! County me in... I'm just starting the MOVE program through the VA. I won't begin the group activities until the end of January, so I'm getting started on my own. My short term goal is to remove 10% (32 lbs) of my current body by March 1st. Long term is approximately 150 lbs. Allowing myself to take care of my health is my biggest challenge.
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Anyone can feel free to add me! Let's do this!
  • cynthiaa718
    cynthiaa718 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    would love to be a part of this! :)