Logging Food???

Options
Bluejedi79
Bluejedi79 Posts: 28 Member
edited December 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hope I am posting in the right place.

First, is there a way I can log the food I ate yesterday, or make changes to it?

Second-I do a lot of home cooked meals. Is there a way I can say enter a recipe I cook at home like my home made meat loaf and then figure out how many calories are in it instead of guessing how much of the whole onion and how much of the sauce I ate for example?

Replies

• ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes to both. For logging previous days, at the top of your food diary, where you see the date, there are arrows on either side that will take you to other days, and you can log/change them. You can also log future days if you want to try meal planning in advance. If you are logged in on the computer, you will also see a calendar icon that you can click to pick the day you want to visit.

For recipies, I recommend logging in on the computer rather than trying to do it on an app. Click on the Food tab, then under it, you will see Recipes. Once you click on that, there is a place where you can import a recipe from a food website, or underneath that there is a tiny link that says Add recipe manually. Use the manual method to add your own recipe. You do the recipe for the entire dish and say how many servings are in that dish. When you log that food, you just say how many servings of your recipe you had and it does the math for you.
  • Bluejedi79
    Bluejedi79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    thanks