Resetting the Starting Weight

Options
Does anyone know if there's a way to "start over" or change your starting weight on the app? I used the app about a year and a half ago and was 166lbs. When I reinstalled it on my phone on Nov 8th it started tracking everything from the weight on that day, 179lbs. So, even though I've lost 6lbs since I started over again, it's showing a weight loss of 0lbs. I only want to track from Nov 8th.

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I don't know-- but if someone posts and answer, I want to know so I can change mine too-- it's about 11 lbs off.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    On the website - Under My Home Go to Check in - Scroll down to the bottom and click on Edit Previous Entries
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Go to your MFP homepage. Go to "Check-in," hit "edit." You can pick a date and put in whatever weight you want.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ What she said. Under Edit Previous Entries you can just delete that first weight and any other entries from a year and a half ago.
  • LKPMiller
    LKPMiller Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Never looked for it on the app, but online, you go to"Update Your Diet Profile" from settings at the top of the page...
  • DarynE527
    DarynE527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I deleted the old entries.