The Herbalife diet

Options
Hey everyone i am new to the site just started today :)
I just wanted to know if anyone here has used herbalife products i do work for them well only about 2 weeks into it i do use there milsshakes and maybe lost about a kg in 2 weeks but i am always seeing people losing way more then that in a week. So i would like to hear if this product is a legit one lie people claim to say it is and i want to hear from real people . Thanks

Replies

• jesscsock
    jesscsock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've been doing herbalife for about 2 months now, I've lost about 8 lbs. I don't know if it's the actual products making me lose weight, but I find it so much easier than having to make a choice about what to eat twice a day!bin sure I could lose weight without out but I'd struggle more with my food choices. I do see a massive difference in my skin though from it because it's got so many nutrients in, my skins never been so good!
    Hope this helps!
  • mklouise
    mklouise Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started herbalife 3 days ago. I know it's tough at first cause I'm not used to drink meal replacement shakes even though it makes you feel full at first, later on i get hungy :( I'm hoping to lose 2-3 lbs this week.
  • boobear00
    boobear00 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been on Herbalife for 2 months. I have only lost about 5 lbs but I have lost close to 12 inches. I can tell you that I did lose weight before i started Herbalife but my weight loss has really taken off since I started it. This is mainly due to the fact that the ease of the program has allowed me to have better eating habits. I work a high stress job and don't get to leave my desk often (my shifts are 12 hours). Almost daily I would put off eating so long that I would get physicially ill and then overeat. Now I only have to pack one meal a day. Then I fit that meal in when I can and have my shakes around it. I have such better nutrition than before. I'm eating consistently. I never let myself get too hungry. I have more energy than I used to and as with the previous poster my skin looks amazing. Many people will tell you it's a scam because when they go back to a "normal" diet they gain weight. While not true for everyone, I know it's because some people go back to their previous way of eating, which is what got them to the point of trying Herbalife to begin with. In closing, they give you a 30 day money back guarantee. Try it! After all what do you have to lose? :)
  • ams1012
    ams1012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on Herbalife and so is my mom. I am a vegetarian so for me this is great because it has a lot of protein in their shakes. I've been doing this for about two weeks and I've noticed that I'm more energetic and I'm not always starving because of the protein in their shakes. So far I've lost about 4 pounds in two weeks. I know it's not a quick loss however I believe that the slower you lose the healthier it is.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Liquid diets provide temporary weight loss, unless you want to stay on them your whole life. Shakes aren't food which is why I don't advocate them as meal replacements to my clients. You gotta learn how to control food portions straight up or weight gain will inevitable. Seen it thousands of times.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Liquid diets provide temporary weight loss, unless you want to stay on them your whole life. Shakes aren't food which is why I don't advocate them as meal replacements to my clients. You gotta learn how to control food portions straight up or weight gain will inevitable. Seen it thousands of times.

IDEA Fitness member

this. also its damn expensive.
  • Chinita00
    Options
    I took herbalife for many moons growing up and thought it was the only way to do it... I learned the healthy way to eat and work out is just as effective and sure enoguh I am able to do with God's Blessing and Will Power and Determination!!! .. Best of Look I am just not sure its the best way to make a life style change for the better

IDEA Fitness member

this. also its damn expensive.