nutritional info!!

Options
loreeb18
loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
Olive Garden's website finally shows their nutritional information! Granted most of it is very high in calories. But at least they have it available now!

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Olive Garden's website finally shows their nutritional information! Granted most of it is very high in calories. But at least they have it available now!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh thanks a ton! I will definitely check it out. Hubby and i argue about how healthy eating the salad really is...:grumble: .. he thinks it good since just because Its salad and Im thinking with all that oil dressing on it - it cant be "that" good. I havent quiet gotten it across that you can eat all the salad you want, but it doesnt cancel out the 10 breadsticks you ate... calories are still calories.. :laugh:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh thanks a ton! I will definitely check it out. Hubby and i argue about how healthy eating the salad really is...:grumble: .. he thinks it good since just because Its salad and Im thinking with all that oil dressing on it - it cant be "that" good. I havent quiet gotten it across that you can eat all the salad you want, but it doesnt cancel out the 10 breadsticks you ate... calories are still calories.. :laugh:

Wouldn't it be awesome if it did?!?!?! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    oh wow. it's about time. i worked there for 3 years and i always wondered how much was in each meal. it's actually not as bad as i thought. compared to boston pizza which everything is close to 1500-2000 calories per meal.

i noticed they dont have info for lunch size portions though.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    oh wow. it's about time. i worked there for 3 years and i always wondered how much was in each meal. it's actually not as bad as i thought. compared to boston pizza which everything is close to 1500-2000 calories per meal.

i noticed they dont have info for lunch size portions though.

oh nevermind, i see the lunch portions now
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    Oh wow! Well, the good news is my minestrone soup is really good IMO. But wow fettucini alfredo is so not diet friendly.