5'6-5'7 Female looking for friends with similar goals!

Options
I'm about 5'6.5 and aiming for a goal weight somewhere near 140lbs. I've also been pretty consistent with an exercise routine for about 3 months now. I would love to have some friends with similar interests to motivate each other!

Replies

• Tambrasha30
    Tambrasha30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Portia I'm looking for some fitness pals as well. I'm 5"0 looking to loose about 20lbs. (130lb is my goal) I just started up a few days ago & would love to have some extra motivation.
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies im 5'5 my current weight is 149. I started out at 180.2 and hoping to reach about 145. I was going for 140 but idk yet I would like to hit my 145 goal first.
  • dmorrow91
    dmorrow91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" looking to lose another 10 lbs and improve exercise frequency.
  • Jchesh07
    Jchesh07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and weight 145
    I want to be at 135 or 130
  • dxc92
    dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5'6 and 5'7 and looking to get down to 140lb too! Was using Myfitnesspal last year until I fell pregnant, at that time I was about 168lb then piled on weight during my pregnancy up to 231lb.. I had my baby 7 weeks ago and I'm now down to 199lb... Add me if you want :smile:
  • nmprovo
    nmprovo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'6 and 5'7 and currently 178. Goal weight 145. Looking for support friends as well! :smiley:
  • nbrogers
    nbrogers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 5'3 and 117. My goals are harder than losing weight, I am trying to stay on a very low gluten, low sugar, low starch diet. Mostly protein, vegetables, & fruit. I would like to share healthy (low sugar gluten free) recipes or ideas that anyone has. I have already been doing this diet for over 4 months, but it is still really hard to eat so healthy through the holidays, and I always need to recipes to keep it from getting too boring. I would love more friends/support too. Best wishes & good luck everyone!
  • nbrogers
    edited December 2015
    Options
    "Noone will ever blame you for trying to get it right."
    ~Lorii Myers
  • nbrogers
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hello. I'm 5'3 and 117. My goals are harder than losing weight, I am trying to stay on a very low gluten, low sugar, low starch diet. Mostly protein, vegetables, & fruit. I would like to share healthy (low sugar gluten free) recipes or ideas that anyone has. I have already been doing this diet for over 4 months, but it is still really hard to eat so healthy through the holidays, and I always need to recipes to keep it from getting too boring. I would love more friends/support too. Best wishes & good luck everyone! Add me if you'd like to...

"It's better to offer no excuse than a bad one." ~George Washington

• FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot
    FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    hi, im 5"7 and currently 160lbs, i want to get down to at least 145lbs :) , im on the 1200 kcal....i exercise regularly but just do the same thing all the time, looking for a bit of motivation and inspiration :)

My diary is open to frends so feel free to add

• hotelsix
    hotelsix Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am 5'7" and 155.6 looking to get down to 135-140, feel free to add me :smile:
  • jackilynh88
    jackilynh88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 started at 180 current weight 136 goal weight 130. It doable ladies.
  • niajones95
    niajones95 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just under 5'7" and my goal is around 139-133! Feel free to add me! :)
  • kathy9083
    kathy9083 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and started at 230 pounds and now I'm down to 195. My goal is to get down to 130. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • prettysoul1908
    prettysoul1908 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm 5'6...hovering in the upper 150's. My first goal is to reach upper 140's. Trying to lose in a sustainable healthy way through diet (not dieting) and exercise. Add me! :)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 150lbs. Aiming for about 130-135.

Open diary and currently doing 30 day abs, squat, thighs, butt, push-up, arms, and cardio challenges.

Next month will be doing Insanity Asylum, Body Beast, yoga and martial arts.
  • asksteel
    asksteel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    nmprovo wrote: »
    I'm between 5'6 and 5'7 and currently 178. Goal weight 145. Looking for support friends as well! :smiley:

Hey we are the same I'm 5'6 175 goal 145ish add me