I'm starting Insanity TODAY!! who wants to join me?

Options
crystalep13
crystalep13 Posts: 30 Member
edited November 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone I'm a 46 yr old mom of a yr old....I'm going to finish this workout regardless of how out of shape I am.. I just did my fit test today and I'm looking for friends to join me or motivation from people who have completed it.thanks

Replies

• shaunroberts
    shaunroberts Posts: 94 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey,
    Its a great workout! Shaun T's very motivating!

I went from unhealthy, overweight and unmotivated to in shape, feeling great and with an appetite for excercise.

Insanities hard work but if you push yourself and eat at a deficit you will see results.

You can do this!

I'm currently working my way through max 30 which is equally as gruelling otherwise id have started with you.

Shaun.
  • crystalep13
    Options
    Yeah Shaun T sold me..I'm so out of shape....lol..I'm going to push myself but not to the point of injury...which I tend to do.. I'm trying to follow the guide I'm definitely not starving hope it helps. I really want to try max 30 too but at my age 30 minutes never seems to be enough to get the chub off.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I did two rounds of insanity over winter break. I have asylum waiting for me this winter break.

I loved my results from insanity. Take progress photos about every 2 weeks. It's fun seeing the results that way since I ended up hitting a long platuea where I wasn't dropping weight, but I was losing inches and toning up.
  • mydustyroad
    mydustyroad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity a few days ago! How have you been doing with it?
  • crystalep13
    Options
    Well I defintely can't do the the workout to the T..I do have to make modifications.( I'm very out of shape) ..but I really like the entire program..and you?
  • Nousheenh
    Nousheenh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have insanity sitting on my shelf but have not started it yet...I am a mom of two and five year old...I keep trying to go to gym and just hasn't been happening. I will join you.