Looking For More Myfitnesspal Buddies!!

Options
Hi there!! I have 30+ pounds left to lose and am looking for motivated, friendly individuals to share this journey in!! I am extremely supportive and look forward to making new friends!

Replies

• Kurriana
    Kurriana Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Im new here as well, and no one should need to take this journey alone! :)
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have 45 lbs to lose and always happy to motivate and be motivated!
  • theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Giving/receiving motivation is always something I welcome.
  • drestuder
    drestuder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Dre and I'm a Certified Massage Therapist. My holistic Dr told me I should loose some weight because even though my BP was perfect my families history of heart disease was factual and to do this was only in my best interest. I got like 80 more lbs to get to where I wana be and with the breakfast my Dr has me eating I've been looking around 8 to 9 lbs every two weeks... If you wanna know how just introduce yourself and I will share any if secrets as well as her location.
  • StacyJanJ
    StacyJanJ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love some more MFP friends also! Please feel free to add me. I enjoy reading everyone's posts and updates, and supporting people along their journey to their BEST self!
  • sissy1515sw
    sissy1515sw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have tried to do this several times. I would be thankful for any motivation. I find it hard to move and eat right. I would love to have someone to go through this weight loss with.
  • CassieMarieMW3
    CassieMarieMW3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like, i do kind of need that motivation to stop eating those christmas cookies my friend made me :P
  • norah677
    norah677 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I have 30+ pounds left to lose and am looking for motivated, friendly individuals to share this journey in!! I am extremely supportive and look forward to making new friends!

Hey I want to lose 15 kg ( 33.5 lbs ) and I'd like to be your friend for motivation