Hi All :)

Options
Hey-hey everyone!
My name is Vanessa, I joined myfitnesspal a few months back but never really did much with it. I'm back from my hiatus and am ready to ROCK this :smile:
Looking for friends and accountability partners to encouraging each other so we can all reach our goals together! :smiley:
Feel free to message me and friend me on facebook, I post lots of accountability pictures and other posts there. Still trying to figure out myfitnesspal when it come to pictures :neutral:
www.facebook.com/vanessalynn214

Can't wait to hear from you all :smiley:
Have a great day!

Replies

• WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I managed to upload some pictures, so I think I can explain it if you want to send me a message. First, try this: go to your Profile page (one of the options under "my home"). Towards the top of that page on the right are two green buttons. Choose "Edit Photos." Right above the green button that says "Upload Photos" is a white button that says "Choose File." When you click that, it should give you a window into your computer where you can hunt for the photo you want to upload. Highlight the file containing that photo and hit "choose." That will take you back to the Profile page, where you can click "Upload Photo."
  • VanessaLynn214
    VanessaLynn214 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll try this tonight when I get home! :smile:
  • lxsaps
    lxsaps Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey, Ill send you a request on both. Im recently back after a Break from MFP too, I was able to lose 43lbs. Im not for from my overall goal so im counting on MFP to get me there! Im all about accountability!
  • VanessaLynn214
    Options
    Awesome, see you soon! Way to go with keeping up your fitness journey! :smile:
  • 1098mn
    1098mn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I sent you a friend request
  • VanessaLynn214
    Options
    Got it and accepted :smile: Thanks!