Searching for buddies that are ready to move it!! =)

Options
Hello all,
Misty here, I have been off this site and litterally unplugged from the internet for over a month and while I didn't really back slide I have not been consistant with the working out!!!! I have noticed that some of my buddies I had a couple months ago have dropped off site and I am hoping to find some new buds =) I am really into the beachbody works outs...turbojam and turbo fire being my favorites but I have most of the other ones too....now I just need a swift kick to the backside to start using these tools!!! Its summer again and I am right back where I always am at this time....afraid to go to the pool with the kids...too sluggish to move around and play in the heat....just feeling lousy for the the most part with where I am fitness wise. For me Fall is when i feel the most energized and I want to get the ball rolling now in summer so that when the lovely Fall weather comes back around I will be able to do all those fun activities that my weigt has prevented me from doing the last couple years.....i.e the gigantic corn maze challenge down the road from my house!! I guess to sum it up I am looking for a thread to post in daily that is encouraging and engaging if that starts here thats great, but if ya'll have a suggestion of a thread that is already active I would love to hear about that too. I am ready to burn it up this summer...anyone join me???
Misty

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I know what you eman about slacking off! I had a bad run from the beginning of Apri through the end of May. I decided at the very end of May I was going to workout each day and that was that! I am in the middle of 30 Day Shred now. I also go to Zumba classes, and use our elliptical machine. I have a few of the beach body dvds but ahve not used them yet. Getting through 30DS first.
    I definitely need people/challenges to keep me motivated! Add me if you'd like!!
  • jgundo
    jgundo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    32 yr old father

i completely understand. Add me If you would like an extra friend.
  • PestoPup
    PestoPup Posts: 6
    Options
    I just started on this site a little over a week ago. I'm not that great at staying committed to a workout so I need the motivation and support from a good group as well. I have noticed that cheering others on toward their goals helps me focus on my goals. The exercises that I hate least (LOL) are spinning and weight work (squats mainly).
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm with you! I'll send you a friend request =)
  • Supergpk
    Supergpk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation also! Add me!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I was still you fit pal friend the whole time you were gone.
    I had a low point early last week but since Thursday have been working to get back in full gear again.
    As of today's weigh in I am finally half way to my goal weight! :)
    I am ready to kick the rest of the pounds to the curb and get active.
    Let's challenge each other to meet some goals girl!
  • getnfitn2011
    Options
    Sweet!!! Thanks for replying guys!!! So just curious what are you guys plananing on doing fitness wise this week?? I once heard that if you write out (or type out) three goals for the day and a long term goal everyday you are more likely to meet those goals. So I thought I would go first and tell ya'll what I am planning....Todays top three goals
    1) Log ALL food
    2) Begin turbo jam (again) and give it all I got
    3) Drink a gallon of water!

My semi long term goal is to be able to run two miles flat out without stopping by summer's end!
    So I am just curious to see what you guys are up to today??
    Ck- So glad to hear from you!!!! Half way to your goal is amazing!!!! Way to go. =D Sounds good I am always up for a good challange!!!

Blessings,
    Misty