5'6-5'7 Female looking for friends with similar goals!

I'm about 5'6.5 and aiming for a goal weight somewhere near 140lbs. I've also been pretty consistent with an exercise routine for about 3 months now. I would love to have some friends with similar interests to motivate each other!

Replies

• Tambrasha30
    Tambrasha30 Posts: 10 Member
    Hey Portia I'm looking for some fitness pals as well. I'm 5"0 looking to loose about 20lbs. (130lb is my goal) I just started up a few days ago & would love to have some extra motivation.
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Hey ladies im 5'5 my current weight is 149. I started out at 180.2 and hoping to reach about 145. I was going for 140 but idk yet I would like to hit my 145 goal first.
  • dmorrow91
    dmorrow91 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 5'7" looking to lose another 10 lbs and improve exercise frequency.
  • Jchesh07
    Jchesh07 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 5'6 and weight 145
    I want to be at 135 or 130
  • dxc92
    dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
    I'm somewhere between 5'6 and 5'7 and looking to get down to 140lb too! Was using Myfitnesspal last year until I fell pregnant, at that time I was about 168lb then piled on weight during my pregnancy up to 231lb.. I had my baby 7 weeks ago and I'm now down to 199lb... Add me if you want :smile:
  • nmprovo
    nmprovo Posts: 30 Member
    I'm between 5'6 and 5'7 and currently 178. Goal weight 145. Looking for support friends as well! :smiley:
  • nbrogers
    nbrogers Posts: 4 Member
    Hello. I'm 5'3 and 117. My goals are harder than losing weight, I am trying to stay on a very low gluten, low sugar, low starch diet. Mostly protein, vegetables, & fruit. I would like to share healthy (low sugar gluten free) recipes or ideas that anyone has. I have already been doing this diet for over 4 months, but it is still really hard to eat so healthy through the holidays, and I always need to recipes to keep it from getting too boring. I would love more friends/support too. Best wishes & good luck everyone!
  • nbrogers
    edited December 2015
    "Noone will ever blame you for trying to get it right."
    ~Lorii Myers
  • nbrogers
    edited December 2015
    Hello. I'm 5'3 and 117. My goals are harder than losing weight, I am trying to stay on a very low gluten, low sugar, low starch diet. Mostly protein, vegetables, & fruit. I would like to share healthy (low sugar gluten free) recipes or ideas that anyone has. I have already been doing this diet for over 4 months, but it is still really hard to eat so healthy through the holidays, and I always need to recipes to keep it from getting too boring. I would love more friends/support too. Best wishes & good luck everyone! Add me if you'd like to...

"It's better to offer no excuse than a bad one." ~George Washington

• FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot
    FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot Posts: 102 Member
    hi, im 5"7 and currently 160lbs, i want to get down to at least 145lbs :) , im on the 1200 kcal....i exercise regularly but just do the same thing all the time, looking for a bit of motivation and inspiration :)

My diary is open to frends so feel free to add

• hotelsix
    hotelsix Posts: 44 Member
    Hi ! I am 5'7" and 155.6 looking to get down to 135-140, feel free to add me :smile:
  • jackilynh88
    jackilynh88 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 5'5 started at 180 current weight 136 goal weight 130. It doable ladies.
  • niajones95
    niajones95 Posts: 59 Member
    Hi! I'm just under 5'7" and my goal is around 139-133! Feel free to add me! :)
  • kathy9083
    kathy9083 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm 5'5 and started at 230 pounds and now I'm down to 195. My goal is to get down to 130. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • prettysoul1908
    prettysoul1908 Posts: 200 Member
    Hi All,

I'm 5'6...hovering in the upper 150's. My first goal is to reach upper 140's. Trying to lose in a sustainable healthy way through diet (not dieting) and exercise. Add me! :)
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    I'm 5'7" and 150lbs. Aiming for about 130-135.

Open diary and currently doing 30 day abs, squat, thighs, butt, push-up, arms, and cardio challenges.

Next month will be doing Insanity Asylum, Body Beast, yoga and martial arts.
  • asksteel
    asksteel Posts: 11 Member
    nmprovo wrote: »
    I'm between 5'6 and 5'7 and currently 178. Goal weight 145. Looking for support friends as well! :smiley:

Hey we are the same I'm 5'6 175 goal 145ish add me