Daily accountability buddies.

Options

Replies

• allienussbaum
    allienussbaum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am struggling! I only need to lose 6 pounds, but have lost 0 over the past 2 months. I will lose some and then gain it back. Sweets are a huge problem for me! Any support would be great and I would definitely lend some in return.
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you all! I'd love to have someone to check in with sometimes for mutual support!
  • nyeishaletai
    nyeishaletai Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone
  • MrsMunsell
    MrsMunsell Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If this is still going on I would love to join!
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I'm in need of active mfp partners. I need to lose another 22 pounds.
  • QuanishaMC
    QuanishaMC Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I really could use this also feel free to add me on here or Facebook is fine to I always check my notifications but this has bee a long hard journey on my own
  • alheitmeyer
    alheitmeyer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could use accountability. I struggle with 4 busy kids an working nights which makes me want to snack all night to stay awake. I'm stuck right now an really need an extra push to get me started back in the right direction. Please feel free to add me
  • rikkimarie202
    rikkimarie202 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I had surgery for a torn ACL & meniscus in August and that was my catalyst for starting this. With a limited knee, some days are rough. Seeing other's progress/being encouraged would help.
    Please feel free to add me.
  • citalia21
    citalia21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • jferrell32
    jferrell32 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and new here. Looking for motivation and accountability.
  • jnsteward
    jnsteward Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is exactly what I need! And I'd be happy to do the same for others who need the same help! Add me as a friend on here, all of you!
  • usehername
    usehername Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do I add "friends"? How do most of you stay in touch with one another?
  • hispraiseinme
    hispraiseinme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I need all the support I can get.
  • bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for MFP friend to help me stay on track with the holiday season coming quick could use all the help. Everyone feel free to add me
  • GetHealthynow1973
    GetHealthynow1973 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, I need weight loss buddies, please add me everyone! TIA
  • thinBurger
    thinBurger Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    alheitmeyer, I find myself wanting to snack to stay awake also. I've been chewing a lot more gum to not snack and it also makes me want to drink more water. So I guess win/win there.
  • barryhiro
    barryhiro Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm Barry and I'd like to join. Feel free to add me.
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request so I can add you if I havent yet.
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I also created a closed FB support group to try and help each other. So far nobody has been interested in joining. The name is Daily Dosage. Feel free to send me a message if you are interested in being part of it. Even if there's two members we can make a difference in each others lives.
  • Highercalling
    Highercalling Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have a goal and I am sticking to it. Come along with me on this journey. We can do it! As my coworker says, "teamwork makes light work!"