Anyone doing P90?

Options
I have started my diet tracking and want to get some exercise in - was thinking of P90. Anyone have any success stories? Advice? Comments about this program?

Replies

• thebaddplace
    thebaddplace Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have the classic p90x and am currently in my 3rd week after a year break.This is my fourth round of it and I have to say it is a great program! I mute it now and also substitute out the yoga (just can't get into it as it is so repetitive ) and the kenpo for a run on the treadmill instead. I also do not buy into the recovery drinks etc that are hugely pushed but I still have seen great results. I can definitely recommend this program!
  • TxLisa251
    TxLisa251 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just finished 5 weeks of P90X3...It's the 30 minute version. I typically walk my dog 30 min a day as well. I've lost 6 lbs so far, but I didn't start dieting until I was 2 1/2 weeks into it. Once I started dieting and exercising, the weight started coming off. Additionally, my fitness level is greatly improving. I could barely do 1 push up when I started. Now, I can pretty much keep up but with a lower range of motion. I haven't missed a day, and I can always find time for 30 minutes.
  • darcygetfit
    darcygetfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90 on Monday. I did one round of the 21 Day Fix and being 47 and completely out of shape I struggled a lot. I did lose 11 pounds on it, but I want to enjoy working out. I was drawn to P90 because it starts pretty basic and has a modifier too! My goal is to be able to do the whole program without modifying too much and go onto some harder programs. If anyone want to be like an accountability partner with me, I'd be game!!!