lost the vision

Options
dear MFP family,

I went home from school for Christmas break and although I have not crashed and burned, I definitely skid to a deafening hault and I think I smell smoke. The point is that I am feeling really low. And I have such a long way to go.

Anyway, I've been trying to crawl out for a week so that my first post of the new year could be up-beat and motivated, but it's just not coming. My mom has lost 30lbs and that should encourage me... but I just end up feeling more depressed when I am around her.

:cry:

Ok, I'll only be having a pitty party for today, and then I'll get up and go work out (with my mother) tomorrow.

Replies

• pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    dear MFP family,

I went home from school for Christmas break and although I have not crashed and burned, I definitely skid to a deafening hault and I think I smell smoke. The point is that I am feeling really low. And I have such a long way to go.

Anyway, I've been trying to crawl out for a week so that my first post of the new year could be up-beat and motivated, but it's just not coming. My mom has lost 30lbs and that should encourage me... but I just end up feeling more depressed when I am around her.

:cry:

Ok, I'll only be having a pitty party for today, and then I'll get up and go work out (with my mother) tomorrow.
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Options
    Good for you! Get right back on track! You can make up for any damage you might have incurred (all that yummy holiday fare!), in just a few days, then be right back to seeing the scale numbers drop! Please don't waste your moments on Earth feeling mad at yourself! It's your life in progress! It doesn't all come together in a day! Besides, every time you get angry at yourself, just use it to be stronger next time! Best of luck to everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    you can do this girl!!! :heart: