Saying hello

Options
I thought I would stop by and say hello and introduce myself. My name is Brad and I am new to the MFP world. I have been struggling for quite some time with my weight and looking for a way to get it under control and to feel better. I am not sure how my weight crept up to 309 lbs, it seems like it happened over night. I am turning 36 in March and figured it is time to take control of my health. I have spent a lot of the last few years focusing on other people and working hard on my education and building a career for myself. I am starting to realize though that I want a simpler life where I can enjoy my friends and family, but most of all, enjoy myself. Any and all support is welcome as this is a completely new experience for me. I hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying the holiday season.

Replies

• jlspain1
    jlspain1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Brad. I'm just starting out too. I'm 40 and I feel like it's time to stop feeling tired all of the time. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ras_nos_pam
    ras_nos_pam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello I am new here looking to get in shape and feel good about myself
  • bradleyhamlin1
    bradleyhamlin1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It is nice to hear from both of you. I am looking forward to this journey, so if either of you need support do not hesitate to reach out to me!