Come and say hi! Everyone welcome

Options
hi all you happy weight losers ! Iv been using this fantastic app for 6 months now and Iv reached half way to losing excess weight. It's not been easy but if we all support each other it helps in the battle of the bulge! Feel free to add me to your friends list so we can support each other when the going gets a little tough. Happy weight loss everyone

Replies

• Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hi.... your doing great :-)
  • dclark432
    dclark432 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello, I hope I can be faithful for 6 months!!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You've done very well, Congratulations!!

It proves that it really works when you have good support & motivation :wink:

Friend request sent

Good luck
    Di
  • merlimax
    merlimax Posts: 57
    Options
    Your be fine! I never thought I could do it but I have and so will you! Not everyday is great and sometimes I put on a little weight but as long as it slowly comes down then I'm a happy chappy
  • dclark432
    dclark432 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am fairly new! But I love it!! My mom just started today. I want to lose 100 pounds. I need friends!!!

3566007.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new to this, so I hope it works as well for me as it seems to be doing for you! Willing to give anything a try right now!
  • alleyag
    alleyag Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi all. Although I don't have the same goals as most on this site I'm here for encouragement. I'm trying now to gain back some lean muscle. I had a long adventure of losing 50 lbs and now am addicted to running and lifting weights. So I may eat a lot more than most but healthy living is my life style. I have a pretty good amount of knowledge when it comes to nutrition and exercise and will be more than willing to encourage and help anyone I can through their journey. Welcome to mfp if you are new! If you have been here a while than keep up the good work. Anyone feel free to add me if you like. Let's get motivated today everyone! Wake up!