Not too happy...

Options
So for the past couple of weeks my weight has been at about 133. I started out the beginning of October at 139 so I have lost 6 lbs which is good in my opinion so I was happy with how things were moving along. Last week was obviously Thanksgiving but I never eat much because I'm not a huge thanksgiving food fan, luckily. I do like the pie though ;) Anyways I did drink quite a bit last week I'm talking tuesday-saturday (a few drinks each night not anything crazy). I also didn't eat the greatest but I don't think I went too crazy with it. I have weighed myself twice this week once on Wed and then again this morning and both times I was at 135! I am so confused because I didn't think I ate 3,500 calories two days last week but I guess I easily could have without my knowledge. I am just bummed and it may just be water weight but the fact that it hasn't really changed much is worrying me :(

Replies

• Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    It is more than likely water weight after the holiday and a trip to Seaworld over the weekend I "gained" 2.6lbs now that I am back to eating normal this past week I have "lost" those 2.6lbs plus an extra pound. Have you returned to normal eating completely? Have you been drinking plenty of water? Drinking 8-10 cups of water daily for the past few days has helped me tremendously.
  • lml852014
    lml852014 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I really hope so, I also forgot to mention I weighed myself Wed night when I was getting in the shower and I was the exact same weight 135.4 as I was that morning?? Isn't that strange? I obviously ate some during the day and usually my weight would fluctuate a couple lbs. I have been eating pretty normally and drinking a good amount of water.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I have had that happen to after all day I would weigh out of curiosity and be the same weight as that morning not sure about that one myself. I get the feeling everyone's body fluctuates differently I say give it more time, keep staying on track and drinking plenty of water.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Could be water weight, also you need to realize weight loss isn't linear.
  • kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    water weight is my guess too. After my trip to Las Vegas I gained 5lbs, and that was with me eating healthy the entire time we were there. We also did a LOT of walking and I was so sore (muscles need water!) and also it's the frigging desert. It all came off within a week.

Several weeks ago I had soup from my favorite chinese hole in the wall, and immediately gained 2lbs. Yay salt!