Young mom looking for friends & support!

Options
My name is Sabrina, & I'm 21 with a 16 month old daughter. I'm a bored/stress eater, but I'm trying to break that habit & I want to lose 30 pounds. I'm looking for other young moms for friends & support! Feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• traparsons7
    traparsons7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not a "young mom", but I am a mom and would be happy to be a supportive friend. :smile:
  • kmh1226
    kmh1226 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was a young mom when I had my first at 19. Seven years later I am not as young but still a mom and now with 3 kids (7,4, and 2) lol. But I feel ya. I was also a bored/stress eater until this past July when I began my weight loss journey. I was 241lbs then and today I am 188 (48 more to lose to get to my goal). I want to share my kind of weird trick that helped me to stop stress eating and boredom snacking. If I am bored and want a snack I chew ice, keeps me from eating empty calories and also hydrates. When I am about to stress eat I get a piece of paper out and write down why I want to eat and why I don't think I should. I know that sounds a little crazy but afer 5 months I almost never have to do it anymore. It keeps yourself in check and helps you learn a new habit. Good luck I hope that my craziness helps you!
  • lilkirs
    lilkirs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Sabrina everyone is lovely on here! Very supportive it's a nice environment! Welcome!
  • aileenarredondo
    aileenarredondo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Sabrina I'm Aileen I'm 24 with 2 children I'm new and would also like to lose about 21 pounds. I'll be supportive :) we can share our success!!
  • heckaveggie
    heckaveggie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Sabrina! I'm Kate, I'm 25 and I've got a 6 month old little girl! Friend request sent :)

Lots of luck and love on your journey!
  • Dml_1993
    Dml_1993 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Sabrina! I'm Diamond, I have two kids. A girl who is 4 and a boy who is 1. I sent a request. :smiley: