Never too late to start again

Options
I downloaded my fitness pal a few months ago because I wanted to lose weight. For a while I logged all my food every day and then I slacked off. Since then I've gained about 5 lbs. before that, I had been steadily gaining weight for the past two years or so, so that many of my clothes no longer fit. While I don't mind how I look right now, this trend scares me. So, I'm going to try again. I'm going to lose weight. Today I ordered a Fitbit, and am waiting for a yoga class to start right now. As of now I am under my calorie goal for the day, though I did have a donut for breakfast (so hard to turn down when they're free at the office...)

Anyway I'm not giving up. I'd appreciate some buddies on here for motivational support! I'm happy to return the favor too!

Replies

• QuanishaMC
    QuanishaMC Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was using my fitness for a while but then did not really have the motivation of mvp buddies so I kind of slacked of I was doing well but I did notice once I stopped my face started getting chubby again and clothes was tight so now I am back trying to give it another go so feel free to add me if you like
  • birddunn3453
    birddunn3453 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP years ago and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things. Add me also!
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have a challenge group for support, weekly weigh ins fun fitness challenges. New round starts jan 4. We are having a preliminary squat challenge for December.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/110027-winter-blast-2016-challenge