runners unite!

Options
ADD ME If you love running we have something in common, even if you hate it and are forcing yourself to run you should add me as a friend! support riiiight here! :bigsmile:

Replies

• sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    Friend request sent!:)
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm learning to love running. Now I if I go out for just a walk, I can't stand to not spend a good portion of it jogging. I don't run fast or terribly long yet, but I'm building up to it!
  • kheavin0928
    kheavin0928 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you! There are days I LOVE to run and others it's a huge chore! Maybe I just need some people to keep me motivated..
  • jo_bel
    jo_bel Posts: 16
    Options
    I want to run. I have entered a half marathon in October and love to race, but hate to train.
  • brandejones
    brandejones Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love to run..Have run several 5ks, couple 10ks and one half marathon and am still slow...due to my weight I'm sure!! Would love to join you on this journey to lose weight and RUN FASTER!!!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I am trying to be a runner... I am on week three of the Bridge to 10K program - adding you!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi there am sending an add
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request - I run 5Ks and I'm trying to improve my time and maybe move up to doing some 10Ks in the fall or next spring. My immediate goal is to keep running throughout the summer because I normally stop (it's kind of hot here in TX :-) ) and that erases all the progress I made in the spring...
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    My immediate goal is to keep running throughout the summer because I normally stop (it's kind of hot here in TX :-) )

this is my goal as well, but I am in Louisiana, lol
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Muscle soreness is setting in from my 5K yesterday morning. :sad: This was my second 5K ever, and I reduced my time from 36 minutes to 32:57. :bigsmile: Friend request sent! I need motivation to keep at it, so I can improve my time and endurance. Yesterday's race just about killed me... but I'm glad I did it. :drinker:
  • AdrianaAbrone82
    Options
    Is anyone on Nike+?
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...
    I'm in Texas, also, and find that I have to run first thing in the am or I'm doomed.
    I started running in February with the C25K program... and am now entering in 5Ks every few weeks. I want to do the Bridge to 10K this fall when it cools off a bit.
    ~maddymama
  • lisab42
    lisab42 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sent my friend request !!!!