Need a little motivation

Options
meggie_l
meggie_l Posts: 22 Member
edited December 2015 in Motivation and Support
I feel super discouraged I've been weight lifting, doing cardio, and eating good however I feel like i am seeing no results. I feel like giving up but I can't cause I know I want it SO BAD! Idk I need motivation. What are some things you guys do to keep you on track and from feeling this way??

Replies

• alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Early on I felt this way much more than now, what I did was power through the feelings and kept going. No matter how I felt, I just kept on. One thing that did help on occasion was reading success stories, and other motivation threads. It wasn't so much what I read, but reading and getting my mind off of negative thoughts. Likely if you're eating at a consistent deficit and staying on track the results will come. There have been times I stalled, and then lost after a while longer. Some weeks I lose, some weeks I don't. That's just the way it is. If you give up now, you'll regret it later. Keep on going, and you'll more than likely thank yourself in the end.

Good luck! :-)
  • meggie_l
    meggie_l Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    meggie_l wrote: »
    Thank you!!!!

You're welcome :)
  • saynotocardio
    saynotocardio Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How long have you been working at it? Don't stop, you'll get to your goals. It took me 4 months to start to see any progress and then it rapidly started to change. Don't get discouraged, stopping won't fix it, so just keep chugging and working and you'll get there!