Favorite Exercise Equipment?

Options
Just curious to know...What is everyone's favorite exercise equipment?

I went to the gym today and have to say, hands down, the Stair Master is my favorite! I love doing interval training and always get off dripping sweat. :D

Replies

• ddixon503
    ddixon503 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Cable and Pulley Rack.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Barbell
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I actually like the stairs too. Second favourite would be the assisted pull up machine.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    ER bench/squat rack with Eleiko plates and barbell.
  • saynotocardio
    saynotocardio Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Squat Rack or just a good ole barbell
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Barbell, rack, plates, bench, cables, rower
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Elliptical, the ab/crunches machine, the row/rear deltoid machine, and the triceps press.
  • AndiJH
    AndiJH Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Pull up assist (no longer have access to one after I graduated from college), spin bike, and my own bodyweight!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Cable machine. You can literally work every single muscle in your body with it if you're creative
  • williamjohnperalta
    Options
    Dumbbell and kettlebell. I can carry my equipment everywhere I go, do multiple exercises and target almost all muscles if the body.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    My swimsuit and goggles!
  • KT20THERS
    KT20THERS Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Elliptical
  • chelsea7162
    chelsea7162 Posts: 97 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Cardio? I love the cross trainer because I can do a variation of HIIT but I also quite like spinning or even jump rope. I have two fave machines: leg press for lower body and cables for upper. I do love Dumbbells and barbells a lot though.
  • mAmaBear912
    mAmaBear912 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Treadmill and elliptical!!
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My 25 lb resistance band (twist toner) cost $20, agility ladder cost $20 & my 2 12 kg kettlebells cost $80. I love taking them to the school doing some sprints, agility & strength work. I'm only limited by my creativity. In the winter I love my skipping rope & use of the gyms free motion cable machine, barbell/kettlebell/Dumbbells, land mine, swiss balls, bosu & the squat rack/pullup bar.