Routine Eating or Random

Options
I have read contradicting advice about meal plans vs. eating differently every day. So, what do you prefer? Stick to a regular meal plan/routine or do you eat whatever and keep it within your calorie limit?

Replies

• CindiJ
    CindiJ Posts: 20
    Options
    Do you just want to lose weight, or do you want to be healthy and fit, as well? Calories are calories, but nutrition is a lot more than just limiting calorie intake. If you really want to take your health seriously, make the decision to learn about nutrition and healthy eating. Your body is like a high performance engine - it needs "high octane" fuel. You wouldn't fill your race car with regular gas and expect much performance out of the engine.
  • xcrystalx
    xcrystalx Posts: 19
    Options
    i eat differently everyday, i couldnt imagine eating the same thing everyday it would get so boring and it would be hard to get all the nutrients you need.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am not sticking to a specific routine, but I typically use similar ingredients in my cooking, but make different things with them. It has helped me a lot to not go too crazy with variety though!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Too much structure just pi$$e$ me off. I eat what sounds good to me at the time and just watch my numbers.