Not New...But need Motivation

Options
Hi All...I'm definitely not new to this site, but I am in need of some motivation and more importantly for me...some people that I can check in with daily that will check in with me daily to keep us accountable. I know myself well enough to know I need that during this process...so if you want to be my check-in buddy.

Also if you are in the Los Angeles area and would like a workout buddy I'm available. I have a membership at Bally in Pasadena.

Replies

• mhagoaliemom
    mhagoaliemom Posts: 110
    Options
    HI! Sent you a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm from Fullerton initially but have lived in indy for years.Have 96 lbs to lose so I'll be here to irritate you for quite a while:bigsmile:
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I accepted all friend requests! =)
  • katijjane
    katijjane Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hiii feel free to add me :) could always use some more support too!
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi :) yes I can be your check in buddy :))) I'm not from your area though but def can encourage you here! I know exactly how it feels when your in a slump and need help. Been there done that and yea it is so hard to get back on the band wagon but were not gonna let you fall off!
  • AmyHarrison1983
    AmyHarrison1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Just the fact that you are on this site and admitting that you need motivation is a big step. You have it in you to stay motivated. It will help you to write down ALL of the reasons why you want to lose weight. Don't be vague either. Be very specific! It will remind you of why you are here, where you want to be and how far you have already come. From what I can see you seem like a good person who is beautiful and loved by many on MFP. You are worth the fight, so fight!