Hello.....New friends, New website , New beginnings !

Options
Hello I heard about this website this weekend at my sons graduation. The last of our babies has grown, graduated and move out. It's now time for the hubby and I. I started a weight loss challange at our local parks dept two weeks ago with my sister in law and niece. I have lost a total of 4 pounds. I'm not too happy about that but its a start. I have taken up walking with my niece when the weather permits....I live in Washington state so we have only been able to go out a few times so far. I used the diet tracker this morning and was very impressed. I quit smoking on Sept and promptly gained 20 pounds to add to the 30 pounds I already was over weight. I have a total of 50 pounds I would like to use. This still doesnt put me at my suggested weight of 122 pounds but honestly I havent weighed that much since I have been in junior high. LoL. So my journey begins............

Replies

• DannieElise
    DannieElise Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • kellywaller1
    kellywaller1 Posts: 101
    Options
    welcome and good luck!!!!
  • slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    hi welcome :) xx
  • cgreg1277
    cgreg1277 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome...you can do it.....
  • gcumpson
    gcumpson Posts: 39
    Options
    Congrats on the quitting smoking congrats on raising your babies and congrats on joining this group!
    Now on to the next phase of your life!! Enjoy it !

Gen
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Stacia76
    Stacia76 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome! GOOD LUCK!

I'm newer too and LOVE it! it is already helping a ton! 11 pounds down so far! Don't give up- IT CAN BE DONE! :)
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You have come to a great place for encouragement and wonderful information!! Good Luck on your journey and you are welcome to friend me if you want :smile:

Michelle
  • jenny_fur
    jenny_fur Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome!! I just started today too... and I think that I am just as excited as you are!! GOOD LUCK!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck...this site is great, very helpful with tracking food and exercise,...the reports are very informative.....
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    Welcome, am I new too. Mind over matter :smile: