30 lbs to destroy!!!

Options
Well it's been a roller coaster ride the past couple of years. Last year I lost over 40lbs in 90 days of TapOut XT and was starting to feel pretty good about myself. I tried to continue the videos for another 90 days and got burned out. I'm back on the wagon again and this time I'm going to try to stick to cardio 6 days a week with healthy eating. I'll need some motivation along the way I'm sure. :smile:

Replies

• shelleysykeskeene
    shelleysykeskeene Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You didn't quit, thats the difference between people who fail and people who succeed. Welcome back, forget the past and turn beast mode on.
  • kaimbf123
    kaimbf123 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    It has also been quite the "Rollercoaster ride" for me too! I lost about 20 pounds just to gain it all back + 20 more :0 I am also back on the wagon (this is like my second week being back on MyFitnessPal consistently) Feel free to add me for motivation and support :)
  • matttucker2015
    matttucker2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! :smiley: I think consistency has been my biggest issue.
  • OkieFitness
    OkieFitness Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Matt. Right there with you buddy. Goal: 30 pounds before March 1 (my birthday). 5 down? 25 to go! Doable right? Remember life in general is rarely a linear journey. Ups and downs. No different here. What's more important is your focus, determination, and the goal..and if millions have done it before you? You can too. (But I suspect you are the type of guy that if NOBODY has done it before - you'd go for it. Me too!). Let's do this Matt!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    welcome back. When you fall off the wagon, do you fall off completely? Eat poorly, get any exercise at all?

If so, you may want to ease into the lifestyle a little more. An all or nothing approach is tough to keep up. 6 days of cardio is an awful lot. What are your goals? How about throwing some weight training in there too?