Yay for being the new girl!

Options
So yeah! I'm new! I'm tired of hating my body and I have finally set a realistic weight/size goal for myself and am working on changing eating and exercise habits to reach it safely and sustainably! I was told having friends on here makes this more effective so I guess add me or comment and I will add you!

Replies

• BrikcRunner
    BrikcRunner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome... that's a great attitude to have! And you're right about adding friends on here making it more effective. I've found that it really makes a difference to have more active friends that login on a consistent basis and post. Good luck!
  • katiebug2318
    katiebug2318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I would love to encourage you on your journey and you encourage me too! It is so hard to be motivated and having friends and people rooting for you is always a good thing! Good luck!!!
  • dannyspencer19
    dannyspencer19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great place for motivation and such feel free to add me :)
  • nakis623
    nakis623 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looking for friends to add as well. Please feel free to add me. Would love to share my journey as well as encourage & motivate others.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • danskiPolanski
    danskiPolanski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am new here. I just signed up today. I am doing a lot of sports, but it seems like I can't lose weight...so now I am starting to count my calories. Maybe it helps...