New here!

Options
Hello all! I am a 31 year old female looking to get healthier and lose some weight: I was burnt on 47% of my body on July 4th. Part of my recovery was gaining weight and eating a ton of calories (3500) to help my body heal. All those calories worked as I am healing very well: all my burns are closed and I am able to start working out again! Getting those 3500 calories down included lots and lots of sugar. Pop (Pepsi) candy (butterfingers) and ice cream and cake. These are all things I had got myself to not like prior to getting burnt. These are my struggles. My husband and i try to eat well and think we do a good job. Any help and any one that would like to add me as a friend for support for support would be great. :)
-Jen

Replies

• angelabradsher
    angelabradsher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm 36,from NC, a mom of 7 who is soooo busy and never any time to even breathe. I'm have been struggling for years to lose baby weight and no luck. My tummy is gross. Glad to see you here!
  • jbasinger0606
    jbasinger0606 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have zero kids and my tummy is gross! Husband and I are planning on a baby but I'd like to lose about the p pounds first. Thank you for the add! :) looking forward to support each other