Having to cut down on water at work

Options
I'm back to work and can't drink as much water because I operate a ski lift in a remote location with only 2 bathroom breaks I can't leave the cotrolls what so ever in till breaked if I drank the amounts I had been I would end up peeing my pants I don't think it's a good idea to trytodrink extra at night I would have to wake up to many times... Wondering what possible effects on weight loss this will make

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    No effect on your weight loss.

I suggest doing a test on the weekend, drinking a full glass of water and then timing how long it takes for you to have the urge to go to the bathroom. It might be two hours like me. Then you know WHEN you can drink your water; two hours before your bathroom break.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Probably no effect at all.
  • morihay
    morihay Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'll try that jgnatca!!! Hah tho worring about it might make me have go lol
  • Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    I have also the same problems as a crane lift operations. I have the empty bottles but they fill quickly and then I am at the loss. I have to do down the side of the hoist to stream beneath. Surface tensions solve the direction straight downwards. Perhaps up the rope, which the ski lifters use? Do not urinate pants in the cold weather.
  • morihay
    morihay Posts: 50 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Well I share my shack with ski patroll so as a girl no peeing in a bottle as it is I have to treck in deep snow out of view of guests to pee hoping not to dip my rear in the snow my break is simply not long enough to use the lodge now if other issues come up they have no choice I head into the lodge lol
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    gogirl-300x296.png
  • soapsandropes
    soapsandropes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Sip on water to keep yourself feeling not thirsty but not needing the rest room. If you feel dehydrated then drink more after work. Shouldn't slow down your weight loss at all.
  • BigMuscles53
    BigMuscles53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am going to be doing the same work you do this month, haven't started yet, but I will be in similar predicament. Being 62 years old, and partially incontinent since my hysterectomy last year, I wear disposable pants. They aren't noticeable under the layers of snow gear that we wear, and give me peace of mind for those times when I lose it. :o
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I would just limit your fluid intake when you won't have free access to facilities and up your intake when you're at home and can use the restroom more freely.