30 day shred with other exercise routine?

Options
bmfrazie
bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
I am thinking about starting 30 day shred as an add on to what I am already doing. However, my main goals for this summer are focused on my running. I am also currently in working on finishing up the 100 push up challenge.

I know that everyone that does the 30 day Shred always says how sore they are from doing this workout. Are you able to work through this and stick with other work outs also? Or is it best to focus on one at a time?

Replies

• frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    Yes you can do it and other stuff at the same time. Works really well. I did 30DS swimming, yoga and aerobics, lost most of my weight doing that.
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Except when I first started the Shred, I have been doing at least 30 - 60 minutes of other workout related activity. I'm starting level 2 today. I don't see that it would be a problem keeping up on whatever other things you've been doing as long as you have the energy and time to put into it all.
  • mandikess
    mandikess Posts: 9
    Options
    I think with all that you are doing already that you won't be to sore from the 30DS. I think that most people are sore because it is the first exercise program that have started. It is still tough but not unbearable :) Good luck you are doing great!!!
  • snowbaby2002us
    Options
    I am started 30 day shred 4weeks ago and am currently on Level 3 of 30 day shred and I am in week 8 of jogging and elliptical workouts indoor and out with weigh training. I must say that I love the 30 day shred program. You will be sore but stay with it and you will see results. I have lost 9lbs and 14 inches in 6 weeks. Everyone is different but I am sure you will see results quickly...:) Good Luck to you!:wink:

Let me know how you do?!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    After about 5 days of the Shred, I started the C25K program. I tried to get in at least 60 mins of exercise 6 days a week...only doing the Shred on that 7th day. Best of luck!!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your help everyone!