Hello!

Options
Hi, Tamara here! Been doing LCHF since April of this year and would like to connect with others doing the same for support and help. Thank you!

Replies

• FrankTamara
    FrankTamara Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how to connect with others on MFP and would love some help please! Thank you, Tamara
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Tamara! Add me and I'll support you!
  • FrankTamara
    FrankTamara Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I sent you a friend request. I am learning my way around MFP and could really use some support and encouragement! Thank you, again!!
  • gswidemark
    gswidemark Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Sue Joan. I lost 106 lbs on Weight Watcher, am a lifetime member below goal, and have kept it off since March 2010. So why am I here? Because the newest program, "Beyond the Scale" is a poor fit for me as they really penalize people for eating anything with sugar or fat in it. Maybe I'm too old school but from everything I've read, a calorie is a calorie, regardless of where it comes from. (I've read 17 books on fitness and weight control plus read tons of fitness articles etc.). And bottom line, life is just too short to give up my daily treats (which even though not much, are huge in the new program). I cannot eat fat because I have a weak gall bladder so that isn't an issue but sugar is. Some of our members are now journalling here and I've heard lots of good things about this site so I came here yesterday, journalled, and today again... and I find the site about the nicest I've seen on the web. I would love to have friends here so please do befriend me and especially if you are from the other site. XOXO