40 Something with 90 pounds to lose.

Options
Hello. I'm looking for friends who are not on a specific diet but just eating nutrient-rich, whole foods in moderation. I struggle with discipline and motivation and welcome any support and suggestions for staying focused. I'd also welcome advice from anyone who has knowledge of emotional eating and could recommend intervention strategies. Thanks for your support!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I lost over 100 lbs and would love to cheer you on. Feel free to add me.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hello ! I've lost all my weight using moderation ! Moderation not deprivation worked for me :)
  • Adas81
    Adas81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    motivation is the biggest things... if you have proper motivation the discipline won't be an issue
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello. I've lost about 110 lbs this past year and would happy to help if I can. Feel free to add me.
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I also struggle with both discipline and just staying with any program I start. It's not that I don't want to lose the weight. It's just feels like it's such a massive task to accomplish that I lose all motivation and fail. This is the time I want to succeed..so I have
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    bevkidd1 wrote: »
    I also struggle with both discipline and just staying with any program I start. It's not that I don't want to lose the weight. It's just feels like it's such a massive task to accomplish that I lose all motivation and fail. This is the time I want to succeed so I have been really concentrating on my journey and writing every day about how I feel about everything. So far it's been helping.
    bevkidd1 wrote: »
    I also struggle with both discipline and just staying with any . program I start. It's not that I don't want to lose the weight. It's just feels like it's such a massive task to accomplish that I lose all motivation and fail. This is the time I want to succeed..so I have