Baby weight... Depression... And a mix of laziness

Options
I am 5'1 and 185lbs
Something needs to change, like yesterday!
I am no longer happy with me.
I don't even know what an appropriate goal weight is.

As a teen I got pregnant at 98lbs, after delivery I was 140. My next pregnancy ended at 18 weeks, a loss and depression so bad I dropped out of college- that didn't help my weight. After the next pregnancy I was 165ish. Now 15 months following my last and final pregnancy I am 185 and can't seem to kick it.

It's time to change my diet, exercise, even if it's just walks..... And kick some of this weight.

Yesterday I tracked my food intake but ate as normal. Today starts a change. A change in my life. I need to change. I need to change for my personal health and happiness. I bought a size 15 jeans for the first time in my life. I see photos other people take and it's not what I want of myself.

Replies

• babystush
    babystush Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey hun. Walk more less stress on your body. Eat more protien and fat n less carbs. Its hard at first but your body adjusts. Calculate your calories to maintain and then take 500-1000 of that number.

I had baby at 18 but lost the weight very quick doing nothing. But im 28 now and piling pounds im 5'6 was 173lb in aug....now im 159 using the regime i just told you. And lost sum inches of waist :).
  • Krisco190
    Krisco190 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My oldest was born when I was 16. By 18 and simply walking everywhere I was down to 120.... So I totally understand that. Between getting older and relying on the car more it's just harder but I need to loose the weight, I'm just not happy.