Fitness blender exercise programs

Options
Does anyone following fitness blender exercise on youtube and successfully lose weight/ toned up?

What kind of exercise is best for you?

Replies

• flyingfur74
    flyingfur74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am *wave*. I like Daniel and Kelli. I started with the 5 day challange and noticed toned thighs and arms after that. My clothes are fitting WAY better and my stomach is not as "sloppy" if you KWIM. LOL.

My favorites are the weights and kickboxing videos.

They are coming back with new videos next week. I can't wait. I hope they have other week challange.
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love fitness blender. I've been using it for months and find it's great for my schedule. I'm around maintenance so I just use it to stay and get more toned. I just purchased one of their 8 week programs and I really like it so far.
  • LegalMom0928
    LegalMom0928 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE Fitness Blender fan! I love their videos! I am currently cycling through the "5 Day HIIT Challenge for Busy People" and loving it! The workouts are only about 30 minutes but they get the job done! I have definitely noticed my weight loss speed up since I started doing the videos.

The great thing about their programs is once you buy it, its yours forever. You can access it and redo it as many times as you want to. So, if you like it, you can keep doing! They never expire.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Does anyone following fitness blender exercise on youtube and successfully lose weight/ toned up?

What kind of exercise is best for you?

Exercise to increase your fitness level. Most weight loss will come from diet.

Strength training is great for helping to keep your existing lean muscle mass while eating at a deficit. Great for your bone health too.

Cardio is great for increasing stamina and endurance. Works your heart and lungs.

Balance and flexibility exercise is really helpful as we age. Yoga may help reduce likelihood of injury and reduce stress.

I try for well rounded exercise. But most of all pick something you enjoy doing. If you make exercise a lifestyle change you help prevent the weight you lost from creeping back up.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender is wonderful. Quality workouts of every intensity. If you check out their website, you can really customize what you're looking for.

Everything TeaBea says above, applies. Well said.