Options
13»

Replies

• ChloeJoanneSmith
    ChloeJoanneSmith Posts: 62 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    FaithIt365 wrote: »

I've had a lot to drink today so my belly was making all sorts of noises when I was doing my sit-ups hehe :blush:

How did you all find it?

:D nothing like belly music.

I just finished day 3 and it was good. I really am excited that I've been able to do this plank business!
    I'm late but I wanna join!!!

Couldn't stop giggling haha!

It's never too late! Please do join in :D
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I haven't quit finished day 4 yet. I'm taking my time with this one! Rest, rest, and more rest!
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Finishing my day 3 doing all crunches and no sit-ups.... Resting tomorrow!
  • 1Blackshoe
    1Blackshoe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Couple of days behind...day two complete.
  • annerobertson123
    Options
    i downloaded 30 day ab challenge abd will start today!! man will be tough!! i have chronic pain from bad accident 3 yrs ago!! I hurt all the time but maybe this will help??
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,939 Member
    Options
    I did my first one yesterday. I will do another today. A bit late, but same goal.
  • ChloeJoanneSmith
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I definitely made the most of my rest day...Day 5 complete!
    i downloaded 30 day ab challenge abd will start today!! man will be tough!! i have chronic pain from bad accident 3 yrs ago!! I hurt all the time but maybe this will help??

I really hope this helps, but don't push yourself too much! :)

VeryKatie wrote: »
    I did my first one yesterday. I will do another today. A bit late, but same goal.

It's never too late, keep us updated :D
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    RGv2 wrote: »
    And good routines to switch it up? sit ups and crunches can get kind of repetitive.

They're not really efficient for abdominal work anyway. Sit-ups themselves don't really even target the abs as much as the hip flexors do the work.

Yup

More effective to do some heavy compound lifts that really engage the core.
  • ChloeJoanneSmith
    Options
    No updates for a couple of days? How's everyone doing? :)
  • zadowd
    zadowd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm still going! 20sec planks about due me in!!
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Skipped today! Parents home from Barbados! No walk either :(
  • ChloeJoanneSmith
    Options
    Could always do missed days the next day & drag the 30 days out a little longer? :)
  • FaithIt365
    Options
    I'm a day behind now because I had to forfeit a day. Every time I tried to do a sit up or a crunch I got a cramp! That, to me, meant it was a rest day. :) But, I did them just fine the next day.
  • FaithIt365
    Options
    Now, I am two days behind! I didn't do my abs workout yesterday because I was super busy. Laying wreaths at a cemetery in the morning, moving furniture in the afternoon, Christmas party in the evening. Still a good workout and my body is sore from moving furniture.
  • zadowd
    zadowd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm still on track. Amazingly the planks are getting easier to do!
  • FaithIt365
    Options
    How has everyone been doing with the challenge? I missed some days. Had theee back to back 14 hour work days. I was exhausted. I split one day of the challenge into three days. I'm going to continue on.
  • ChloeJoanneSmith
    Options
    I think it's fair to say that I failed that month miserably...

With it being my birthday, Christmas AND New Years all in one month it probably wasn't the best time to start a challenge lol.

I have started a new challenge for January that is nice & easy :) I'll be doing the wall sit challenge. I'm hoping to complete a new challenge every month of the year or at least give it a try, I think I've got enough challenge apps to last me a lifetime!!

Anyone else starting a new one this month? How did you find last months? I'd love to see some updates :)