Is it just me or...(30 Day Shred)

Options
Ok, so I purchased 30 day shred like a month ago, and I have been fighting and fighting and fighting to master level one. Well, finally I gave up and moved on to level two this morning. And it is me, or does level two seem to be much better than level one. I was able to keep up and I was able to do more the advanced moments too!!! I two rounds of level two this morning!!! It was GREAT!!!!!

Replies

• faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I AGREE!!!!! :happy:
  • cha36jennings
    cha36jennings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree! Level one killed me but I started level 2 today and I was surprised how much more easier it seemed.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Well, for me, each level got harder. I really gave it a lot of effort though and did the harder option. I loved the shred, just completed it and am going to do all three levels each week, prbably level 1 mon, level 2 wed, and level 3 fri.
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WELL GOOD FOR U....? HOW DO U PUT PIX IN YOUR SCALE THING
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    It’s not just you, for me level 3 was the easiest. I think it’s because I actually got stronger (when I started I could hardly do any of the moves without modifications, by the time I reached level 3 I had no problem). Once you’ve mastered that go back and do level one again, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is then.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am still on level 1 but I have heard that level 2 is a lot better! Can't wait to get there!
  • DturmenD
    DturmenD Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WELL GOOD FOR U....? HOW DO U PUT PIX IN YOUR SCALE THING

Click on tools...then tickers....then personlized ticker, there you are able to load whatever pics you want inside your ticker.
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I agree!
  • darkhorse43
    darkhorse43 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Not me I finally felt like I could fully do level 1 and moved on to level 2. I will now be going back to level 1. All of the movements involving plank position in the level 2 workout are just killer for me and I can't do it yet.
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ok so I'm moving on to level 2 then. I had so much of a hard time with level one I haven't been consistent. Masybe that will help.