Favorite smoothie recipe?

BonyCastro
BonyCastro Posts: 110 Member
I love smoothies!! I add protein powder to most! My favorite one is peanut butter Greek yougurt! And I use almond milk and add some cinnamon! Delicious! Sometimes I make green smoothies with spinach, pineapple, and vanilla protein powder.

Replies

• MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Macintosh apple and fresh ginger are amazing together! Pineapple and parsley are good together. Raspberry and strawberry. Watermelon and mint.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    I used to never make them but lately I will if I have 200 calories and nothing to chew. The other day I made my favorite yet though-PEScience snicker doodle protein powder with 122g of pumpkin, 2 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, walden farms chocolate syrup, and stevie. The pumpkin works really well in a shake/smoothie.
  • 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,871 Member
    I have just discovered smoothies. I am hooked on spinach, kale, blackberries, banana and unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I love how full I get sipping on it and the flavor is great! I plan on looking for more combinations and enjoying them more :p
  • jim180155
    jim180155 Posts: 769 Member
    I usually have two smoothies a day, one after my morning workout and the other for lunch. The first one is 600+ calories, the second is 500+ calories. They both taste good, but they're designed primarily around macro balance, calorie limits, micronutrients, probiotics and fiber. Between the two I use milk, coconut milk, yogurt, kefir, kale or spinach, carrots, bananas, pineapple, grapes, blueberries, chocolate protein powder, cocoa powder, turmeric, chia seeds, wheat bran, and oat bran.
  • BWFit16
    BWFit16 Posts: 22 Member
    Skim Milk, 1-2 scoops chocolate protein, 1 tbsp honey, blend with Ice
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    My Match gren tea smoothie is delicious, taste just like a starbucks frappe and more than half the calories

2 tsp (3.5g), Matcha Tea Powder
    0.50 cup, Yogurt
    0.25 cup, 2% Partly Skimmed Milk (2l)
    1 tsp, Vanilla extract
    5 cube, Ice Cube
    2 packettes of sweetener