Trying to loose almost 100lbs! NEED FRIENDS!

Options
Hi! I gained a lot of weight because of medication, and overeating. I have been using this app for a week and have lost 9 lbs! It would be cool to have some friends for mutual support. I am 34 years old 249lbs, goal weight 160, 5"4.

Replies

• M3ltD0Vvn
    M3ltD0Vvn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Howdy.

I joined a long while back but never took it seriously - started using MFP about 9 days ago and being accountable by using the food tracker here. I'm a male, 43, need to drop 100lbs as well.

Welcome to the journey. :)

\m/
  • myadavis
    myadavis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yea the food tracker really helps. Im doing 1300 calories a day. Im thimking of dropping down to 1200. Iv been drinking a lot of seltzer water. Which helps me feel full.
  • adayseye3
    adayseye3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hii! I'm 25 I have a goal to lose 80-100 pounds just started back on MFP again less than a week ago I've lost 4 pounds so far. Looking to incorporate more excersise in my goals when I'm finished up exams next week. I'm a little nervous for the holidays so it would be awesome to have as much support as possible!

Ali
  • myadavis
    myadavis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yea I am a little fearful of the holidays. I have been doing so well since I started.
  • wmander1
    wmander1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing start! I'm just back at it myself with 100 to lose! Feel free to add me here & I'm tracking my journey on Instagram too : new_womanderson :smiley:
  • libby2208
    libby2208 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello from me to you. I've also got 50kg (110lbs-sih) to loose, so i know how you feel.
    Hopefully we can support each other :)
  • fitExploror
    fitExploror Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow 9lbs in a week. That's truly is amazing keep up the great work. You came too far to stop
  • ahanson80
    ahanson80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Here to lose a ton also and wanting to feel better about myself.