august challenge!!!...oficial teams and badges :)...this cha

Options
before anything let me say...nooo moorrreee new members this challenge is closed as of today!!.. :) sorry..

official teams are here:

TEAM KICKASS

TEAM CAPTAIN: ladymoonlite

texastae1010

thisismynewmind

kbeach08

tishaloses

shaneconnors

tbever

Th1nkth1nmama

sreena

ameeann

MISSION SLIM-POSSIBLE

TEAM CAPTAIN: TruckinTheLBSOff
kshepherds
5onmyhip
hhicks74
jenjenlv
AllisonWBaker
Andrea_Alexis_1980
mrsfeuer
KRISTYK68
christinaahs2002
Robinson72

TEAM OF MASS REDUCTION
TEAM CAPTAIN: freebird420
afng4n051

klwalton88

hensleym

rambans

Chrasschick

jasmama

njerii

skinnywithin

MISS-FIT MAFIA
TEAM CAPTAIN: blink1021

arodriguez2

Reverie09

ch178

sly0208

Yary

mormas

mangobliss

tjandjmkahrs

TEAM OVERCOMERS
TEAM CAPTAIN: alibreasy

Serenifly

athan_luciensmom

tresboys

forgetregret

srgolden

jamielr84

1g4i6a

runawaydoll19

Cruising for Losing

TEAM CAPTAIN : ddelbeau

Krosairo

vacosta101

delbeau

jozyx30

swhitney2

teAM BADGES:

team kickass!

comic_sounds-1-1-1-1-1.png

[***]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149/toxickittie666/comic_sounds-1-1-1-1-1.png[/***]

team mission slim-possible

pow-1-2-1.jpg

[***]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149/toxickittie666/pow-1-2-1.jpg[/***]

team weapons of mass reduction

a-1-1-1.jpg

[***]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149/toxickittie666/a-1-1-1.jpg[/***]

team miss-fit mafia

mafia-1-1-1.jpg

[***]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149/toxickittie666/mafia-1-1-1.jpg[/***]

team overcomers

Night_Sky_Aganippe-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

[***]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149/toxickittie666/Night_Sky_Aganippe-1-1-1-1-1.jpg[/***]

team Cruising for Losing

street-1.jpg

[***]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149/toxickittie666/street-1.jpg[/***]

TO PASTE YOUR TEAM BADGE ON YOUR SIGNATURE U GET THE CODE UNDER YOUR TEAM BADGE AND REPLACE THE THREE STARS (***) AND TYPE LOWER CASE IMG [img]AND THOSE ARE YOUR TEAMS EVERYONE :)....BEST OF LUCK!!![/img]

Replies

• ameeann
    ameeann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    done :)
  • texastae1010
    texastae1010 Posts: 165
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    lets see if my badge worked
  • klwalton88
    klwalton88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    your welcome :)
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Go team KICKASS!
  • imnotyourpal
    imnotyourpal Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm confused (disclaimer: it doesn't take much). It's JUNE and the August challenge is closed?! WTF?!
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    I'm confused (disclaimer: it doesn't take much). It's JUNE and the August challenge is closed?! WTF?!

no one else seems confused bout it....i know its JUNE and yes my august challenge is closed..
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    *tap tap* this thing on?!
    haha
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    hola!! :) hahaha
  • runawaydoll19
    runawaydoll19 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yay! :)
  • imnotyourpal
    Options

no one else seems confused bout it....i know its JUNE and yes my august challenge is closed..

Wow....rotten much? Perhaps no one else is new or brave enough to ask. By your response, clearly I shouldn't have.
  • ladymoonlite
    Options

Wow....rotten much? Perhaps no one else is new or brave enough to ask. By your response, clearly I shouldn't have.

Haha I didnt say anything bad. I just said no one else seemed confused about it and yea i know its june and my august challenge is closed.. Where is the part that sounded "rotten much"?

Sorry if that's the way u took it.. I was in a hurry getting everything together for the challenge so I answered in the quickest way I thought of. But yeah I've posted a couple threads and blogs about the challenge for almost a week and I gave it a couple days since we had a lot of ppl join. But now it's a closed challenge.
    But u didn't ask anything about what it was about or about joining... U said" it's JUNE and the august challenge is closed?! WTF?!"...
  • imnotyourpal
    Options

Haha I didnt say anything bad. I just said no one else seemed confused about it and yea i know its june and my august challenge is closed.. Where is the part that sounded "rotten much"?

Sorry if that's the way u took it.. I was in a hurry getting everything together for the challenge so I answered in the quickest way I thought of. But yeah I've posted a couple threads and blogs about the challenge for almost a week and I gave it a couple days since we had a lot of ppl join. But now it's a closed challenge.
    But u didn't ask anything about what it was about or about joining... U said" it's JUNE and the august challenge is closed?! WTF?!"...

My bad, then. Sorry. I thought by saying that it didn't take much to confuse me, you'd know that my "WTF?" wasn't meant in a bad way.

Anyway, I just didn't know anything about it and was wondering how a challenge for August could be full already since we're barely half way into June. Can I sign up for the December one now? ;)

It's all good. I don't even know what the challenge IS, ha ha.
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options

My bad, then. Sorry. I thought by saying that it didn't take much to confuse me, you'd know that my "WTF?" wasn't meant in a bad way.

Anyway, I just didn't know anything about it and was wondering how a challenge for August could be full already since we're barely half way into June. Can I sign up for the December one now? ;)

imnotyourpal,

The reason it is called the August challenge is because we want to lose a certain amount of weight BY AUGUST. So, we are starting in June.

Unfortunately the open call for participants closed yesterday. No one is trying to sound mean, sorry if you felt that from our group.
  • ladymoonlite
    Options

imnotyourpal,

The reason it is called the August challenge is because we want to lose a certain amount of weight BY AUGUST. So, we are starting in June.

Unfortunately the open call for participants closed yesterday. No one is trying to sound mean, sorry if you felt that from our group.

thanks for explaining that :)
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    ok here are some badges i needed to make changes to since we had some dropouts and new members :)

for my team, team kickass! i had to re do the whooole thing over because putting the names in the center wasnt a good idea when it came up to adding new members haha but heres the new one

comic_sounds-2-1-2.png

[***]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149/toxickittie666/comic_sounds-2-1-2.png[/***]

team mission slim-possible

pow-1-2-1-1.jpg

[***]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149/toxickittie666/pow-1-2-1-1.jpg[/***]

team overcomers
    Night_Sky_Aganippe-1-3-1.jpg

[***]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149/toxickittie666/Night_Sky_Aganippe-1-3-1.jpg[/***]

if u dont know how to put the code as ur signature

u just replace the three stars [***] with lowecase img [img][/img]
  • mlek
    mlek Posts: 110
    Options
    found this one! thanks - bump. :drinker:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Wow...that all got complicated real quick !! LOL
  • shivers42
    shivers42 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm really sorry I'm in team 4 was sly0208 and now am shivers42 -- had to change thru hassle. Is OK?