Starting...AGAIN! Need some new friends!

Options
I just started back at the gym and am trying to eat healthy and clean. Unfortunately a summer vacation sent me into a spiral I haven't been able to jump out of. Cookie bakes, Christmas, and school functions are killing me. Looking for some friends! Please add me!

Replies

• alisondouglas52
    alisondouglas52 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen,
    I am also starting again, I don't bake but have been to a few functions lately, maybe we can keep each other accountable moving forward
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Been here for awhile, lost total of 50 pounds so far..add me if you'd like.
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My family usually makes cranberry walnut breads around this time of the year. Not cookies, but still very bad (and yet, SO delicious) for me. So I understand your dilemma of what this of the year brings! Feel free to add me!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Love the gym, but admittedly eat a lot of junk food. I'm not looking to lose weight, but I think recomposition could be going a lot better if I made better food choices. I'm making blondie bars today, see what I mean....some people never learn. Anyways, trying to add more veggies into my life and the thing that fits my lifestyle best are bags of mixed frozen vegetables, so easy and go with so many things.
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, had a tough summer too!
  • Smokenmirrors
    Smokenmirrors Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Started back 4 days ago. Stay the course. You can do it!!!
  • Edmgirl07
    Edmgirl07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting back up as of yesterday haha.. feel free to add me! :p
  • LUHAN27
    LUHAN27 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • cyeanblake
    cyeanblake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this as if yesterday feel free to add me
  • jmedicis11
    jmedicis11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The holidays are killing me. I'm new to this, I added you, we got this!
  • smaghns
    smaghns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Had a rough year myself, just signed up today!!
  • 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,875 Member
    Options
    I am newly back, as a couple of months ago. Trying to get some momentum to track every day. Add me, it would be nice to get some friends on here to keep my motivation and interest in this weight loss journey! Anyone else, free to add me as well :)
  • dannyspencer19
    dannyspencer19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :)
  • Frenchyken
    Frenchyken Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back as well. I'm trying to count calories & hit the gym to get to my goal weight. Add me as well! :smile: I need all the help and motivation I can get. :smiley:
  • nakis623
    nakis623 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am not new to MF, but the couple other times I used it were failed attempts. First, I was working out, but I wasn't really creating a calorie deficit etc. I am sure that No one wants to hear about my failed attempts. Moving Forward, this time I have taken a whole new approach. Thus, I am new to posting comments and making friends. If you would like to add me, by all means please do, or I may add you.