C-Section Pouch

Options
I would like to know if any mamma's out there lost most of their c-section pouch and if so what kinds of excercises have you done?

I've lost most of my weight but my stomach still needs a lot of work....I know my stretch marks are going to be there for life but the middle part of it has loose skin. I hope it can go away but it seems like a long shot. Any advice would be appreciated :flowerforyou:

Replies

• demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in that answer too....
  • rkinard1
    rkinard1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also interested in an answer to this question. I have bad two c-sections 10 and 4 years ago and I still have a pouch. My stomach was relatively flat before. I have the stretch marks also. I have tried sit-ups and crunches. Is there really any real hope of getting a smaller tighter tummy?
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Mine has somewhat gone away. I have only managed to dit by doing the 30day SHRED! My twins are now 21 LOL!
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I don't like the pouch AT ALL! I have always had a fatter tummy, but now it's just weird!
  • kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    Options
    Help me too! I wish there was an easier way! I lost most of my weight, but I am hoping after I lose the rest it will be gone.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    <----has had a c-section but no longer has the pouch. I did P90X, however I feel that a flat tummy is all about diet.
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I did P90X, however I feel that a flat tummy is all about diet.

I agree! You can do all the ab exercises you want...you can't lose the pouch if you're not watching what you eat. I've been fortunate enough to get rid of my pouch (i have a 2yo) but I'm currently working on the innertube-like-structure above it!! I used the yoga ball and bender ball to get rid of mine! Good luck--it can be done!! :)
  • rkinard1
    rkinard1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site. What foods should be avoided to help eliminate the pouch? Presently, I am walking 45 minutes in the morning and doing kickboxing aerobics or slim in six video in the evenings?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I've had 4 c-sections and would LOVE to get answers myself!!!
  • AbLora
    AbLora Posts: 5
    Options
    My stomach got flat as board after losing all the weight a year after the C-section. So, I will say that the pouch was just fat.
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I don't wanna hear THAT!!! I want a MAGIC cure! lol
  • ddree
    ddree Posts: 7
    Options
    bump