Coming back. Need some support peeps.

Options

Back on this! Syncing to FitBit now. I get sidetracked easily, but really need to stick with it this time. Frustrating logging all my food, does help shine a light on what I'm eating. Shocking that even something as simple instant oatmeal for breakfast contains more than thought. Well, good luck to us all. Looking for El Paso Texas peeps to network with. Thanks!.

Replies

• purtyprincess360
    purtyprincess360 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just came back today as well. Been like nine months...we can motivate each other!
  • rainbowkittys
    rainbowkittys Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We can do this! I've got to lose about 85 pounds total, but I started my goal at 33 pounds in order to not overwhelm myself this time. I get bored and disheartened easily, so I'm attempting smaller goals this time. Thanks for replying. If I can figure out how, I will try to friend you here. Good luck to you!
  • clengonor
    clengonor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I just got back yesterday (not in full force) ready to get serious with a 6 month set back and a 15lb weight gain in top of what I was trying to lose 6 months ago. In desperation and complete disgust.... I need some help with motivation. Hope this time I will be consistent! #BeastMode
  • rainbowkittys
    Options
    You can do it! Losing weight is hard anytime of the year, but especially during the holidays. That is why I am focusing on marking what my habits are in food and what my average steps are. That way I can target those things better. I've got to move more!
  • DebTime2b
    DebTime2b Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't live in TX (sorry) but would welcome all as a friend. I am back on the MFP wagon effective today.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I am keeping my goal weight very realistic this time. I am 5'6" ...I think too am loosing height this yeat...anyway ...I am going to see if I can manage 160 pounds as a goal weight. I have lost 10 pounds in 6 weeks...I have 28 more pounds to lose. Click on me to add as a friend!
  • rainbowkittys
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 10 pounds! I weigh 233 and my initial goal is to lose 33 lbs. ultimately, I would also like to get back down to 150-160. Each time I've set out with my total of 70-85 pound goal...I always fail. So I choose a smaller one first. Gonna try that psychology. Hopefully it helps to not be so overwhelmed. Good luck to us all!