Options
13»

Replies

• lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/520825014739366/
    Here is the link for those that are interested in the facebook support group.
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm fairly active on MFP. Down 35 lbs down and still trying to lose!
  • thinBurger
    thinBurger Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LULUREBEL wrote: »
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm fairly active on MFP. Down 35 lbs down and still trying to lose!

Good for you being down 35 lbs!
  • purtyprincess360
    purtyprincess360 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could use an accountability buddy myself! Add me guys!
  • dannyspencer19
    dannyspencer19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I use this place like facebook but for motivation and such I like to give it and receive it :smile:
  • theterriblesecret_
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well . I can use encouragement and I do well when I have someone to work with and encourage myself :) !
  • tootiescott9
    tootiescott9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for MFP friend to help me stay on track with the holiday season coming quick could use all the help. Everyone feel free to add me

• tootiescott9
    tootiescott9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could really use help..I have fell off the healthy train twice...I really could use a buddy to help hold me accountable daily..I am starting over fresh In the morning..
  • topenga87
    topenga87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had surgery for a torn ACL & meniscus in August and that was my catalyst for starting this. With a limited knee, some days are rough. Seeing other's progress/being encouraged would help.
    Please feel free to add me.

I had ACL & LCL reconstruction in May, getting active again has been hard! In going to add you as a knee recovery buddy!
  • pjbella
    pjbella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone here who would like to be accountability partners? I need someone to whom I can send my food diary at the end of the day, who can encourage, be honest w/o admonishing. If you'd like, I'll do the same for you. Anyone ???
  • ChristinaShepp155
    ChristinaShepp155 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I been consistent since September. I lost 12lbs, just started Insanity last week and want to lose another 32 lbs. I'm 27 (28 in feb), 5'4 and 186lbs. I'm here all the time, logging and interacting. ADD ME!! :smiley: