Young Fitties?

fitnessfocusedd
fitnessfocusedd Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey guys I'm just starting up MyFitnessPal account today and I'm really excited about it!! I love finding new ways of motivation but it's harder to find people I can relate to on here!
I'm just looking for some friends around my age (19) who enjoy using not only this app, but things like instagram as well for that extra motivation :)
Please add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal so we can get to know each other and keep each other motivated! :)

[Edited by MFP Mods]

Replies

• BornToLnL
    BornToLnL Posts: 5 Member
    Hey guys I'm just starting up MyFitnessPal account today and I'm really excited about it!! I love finding new ways of motivation but it's harder to find people I can relate to on here!
    I'm just looking for some friends around my age (19) who enjoy using not only this app, but things like instagram as well for that extra motivation :)
    Please add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal so we can get to know each other and keep each other motivated! :)

sure thingg :)

[Edited by MFP Mods]

• Hey, I started using mfp when I was 19 too! I'm 22 now and have been using it off and on it always helps when I stick with it! I was 140 after my first year of college and dropped to 114lbs using this app and Instagram as
    Motivation:) now that I'm older I'm back up to 120 because it's harder to lose weight as you get older so now I'm focusing again on being dedicated and losing 5lbs so that I'm comfortable again! I'm only 5' btw which is why 5-10 lbs makes such a big difference for me