6 inches in 1 month with pics!

Options
i have lost 6 inches this month as i previously posted....here are the pictures to prove it....
I still have 20lbs to goal weight but i feel great about my belly after a csection and 16 weeks of bedrest. good luck to everyone hope you can see the difference!

before...
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/deisherdanielle/010-Copy-1.jpg

now...
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/deisherdanielle/6-11-11008.jpg

hope this works!

Replies

• thelandofwin
    Options
    Great work! Looking fantastic!
  • beach_chelle
    beach_chelle Posts: 221
    Options
    Amazing! great job!
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look great. Great job
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep it up!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!! it's almost better than a lower number on the scale isn't it?! :happy:

i finally started working out 5 weeks ago, and i have my fitness coach measure me every two weeks... the first 2 weeks i lost 3.5 inches ... the 2nd two weeks, i lost 13.5!!! I was dumbfounded yet ecstatic!!! I can't wait to get measured again next Monday and see if I've lost any more!!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great job!! What did you do to have such results in 1 month!! That is amazing!
  • deisherdanielle
    Options
    hi i started drinking water for starters! I drank only sugary drinks before...oops. I also have done some miscellaneous workouts such as running and 30 day shred. I feel that i have lost the most inches since i started a summer job at my family restaurant as a waitress. I drink tons of water and NEVER sit down while i am working. I have not done a ton of dieting but i have motivation to start trying to diet and im excercising now more than ever. I have a good metabolism. I do not gain weight. I left the hospital(14months ago) after giving birth weighing only five pounds more than i did just a month ago. Once i lose weight it stays off i just have to get this bedrest weight of mine off....grr... 10 pounds to pre pregnancy 20 to goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!