Polar A360 Users

Options
Hello everyone! I just got a Polar 360 and am wondering if anyone else is using one. So far I'm very pleased with it. Would love to hear from others.

Replies

• rosammr
    rosammr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't have one yet but I am considering buying one.
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm getting one soon so if u want to add me as a friend then we can motivate and keep each other up to date with the A360
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I have the A360 and I absolutely love it. I'm not sure how accurate the step count is, but then I don't really care. I bought it because I wanted a wrist based HRM (had the Polar FT7 previously), and because I like that it tells me to move every 55 minutes, because I have a desk job and I need that reminder. So far I'm extremely happy. Especially after the update to the software so that you can set it to "do not disturb" at night - no bright lights waking you at 1 a.m.!! And I have an MFP freind who has a different Polar product and needed customer service recently and they got top notch and very fast assistance. I don't think you'll be disappointed :smiley:
  • debsfran
    debsfran Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have just received my A360 as an early xmas present - upgrade from a HR7. Not had chance to use it yet as just set it up on flow and currently charging it. Also trying to figure out how it syncs with MFP. Looking forward to test driving it :)
  • tiggerlove
    Options
    Add me as a friend if interested,also getting the A360
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Debsjeav wrote: »
    I have just received my A360 as an early xmas present - upgrade from a HR7. Not had chance to use it yet as just set it up on flow and currently charging it. Also trying to figure out how it syncs with MFP. Looking forward to test driving it :)

Flow will only sync with the IOS operating system :-(

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    The A360 does sync with MFP through Polar Flow.
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    The A360 does sync with MFP through Polar Flow.

Unless things have changed, it will only do it if you have an Apple product, with the latest IOS on it, it doesn't work with android.
  • tiggerlove
    Options
    went from the A300 to the A360 today and so far very pleased. It was very easy to set up. I did a short workout with the H7, I'm going to try the same workout tomorrow without the H7 and see how much of a diffrence it really is . I've read some reviews where its not a accurate as when using the H7, otherwise very pleased.
  • OldAssDude
    OldAssDude Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I went with the Polar V800, but I saw a lot of good reviews of the A360. Polar makes the most accurate and consistent devices (IMO), and one thing that sets them apart from all the others is the fact that they count all activity toward your daily goal, and not just how many steps you take. So if you ride a bike, lift weights, swim, ski, kayak, or any activity that does not require steps, it will still count toward your daily goal.

I just did a side by side between my Garmin fenix3 and my Polar V800. I wore one on each wrist for a few days and did a few power walks (wearing both chest strap heart rate monitors) to compare the data.

The polar was much more consistent and accurate, where the Garmin was inconsistent and miscounted my steps by a very large amount.

Now I have a $500.00 Garmin sitting in my drawer... :(
  • tiggerlove
    Options
    a lot of ppl sell there used fitness watches on ebay..not going to get the whole 5 you will get something.