Deli style wraps

Options
Does anyone have any deli style wrap ideas for my lunch at work that are healthy and low in cals. Also if i make it tonight will it be ok to eat tomorrow lunch? thanks :)

Replies

• Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    baked chicken breast shredded in low sugar bbq sauce. with fresh lettuce and tomatoes.
    yumm..
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    YUM....
  • alynk
    alynk Posts: 27
    Options
    I use the flat out wraps and a laughing cow cheese wedge with chicken and spinach... and what ever veggies you like!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I am big on veggie wraps they have a lot of crunch. Broccoli, Cauliflower, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, lettuce, sprouts, avocados, cheese optional, the sauce could be light dressing, light miracle whip, light mayo, or mustard. Super low in calories and chock full of healthy veggies.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Anything you make a sandwich with will work. Tuna salad can be made tonight and then put it in the wrap when you are ready to eat it. If you have a microwave you can do beans, rice & cheese.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I like to construct the wrap just before I eat it, so that the wrap itself does not get soggy.
    Love turkey, bacon (if I can spare the calories) with avocado. YUM.
  • tinovr
    tinovr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    just shop the labels on the wraps.. we eat a lot of wraps and regular flour tortillas are around 120-140 cals... Go with a lite wrap and you'll be getting only 80-90 cal.