Slim N Six program

Options
Anyone ever make it the whole 6 weeks? What were your results like? I have the program but never manage to make it last weem 2 or 3 bwfore i quit on myself, wondering if its rwally worth it or find a different program to try and stick to

Replies

• cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I've had this program on vhs tapes since 2002 and have never made it past week 3. Not the program's fault I just tend to lose motivation for whatever reason. I would say that the program does work though because when I did make it through week 3 I had lost 6 inches from thighs. Why that didn't keep me motivated to finish boggles my mind. But anyway, I've started a group for doing Slim in 6 that will start on Jan. 3, 2016. This time I plan to finish the entire 6 weeks. I'm hoping that doing it as a group with others will help with the motivation and accountability. If you're interested here's the link to the group -- http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/110174-slim-in-6-starts-jan-3-2016
  • cheryldowney86
    cheryldowney86 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Joining! Never made it past 3 weeks so im definately excited to have someone else to do it with and support each other to finish all the way through!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,576 Member
    Options
    If you can't make it past 3 weeks, then it's either not a program you REALLY enjoy, or you're just not that motivated to reach your goal. Goals take commitment to reach.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Joining that support group is probably the best thing you can do as it will keep you accountable and if it's a closed group you will feel comfortable taking pics and posting them. I love my accountability groups!